In 2014, the total expenditure incurred with regards to socially responsible activities abroad was approximately €326,507. Indicative examples in corporate social responsibility initiatives in each country, reflecting the breadth of our commitment to society in general, are presented below.
- Donation of medical equipment to the Intensive Care department at the Children’s Clinic in Skopje
- Donation of winter clothing to the “Zlatan Sremac” and “Idnina” schools - Skopje for children with special needs
- Donation to the Municipality of Illinden library, in the framework of the 8th manifestation ‘’Give a book for an Easter egg’’
- Financial support given to a child in a severe health situation
- Financial support given to the project "Young Book Love: Together we read" through the donation of books to the "SOS Children Village" in Skopje, “11 October” (orphanage in Skopje), “Goce Delcev” and “J.H.Pestaloci”
- Donation given to the Skopje Gerontology Institute
- Financial support given to LASTOVICA (the Association for children and young people with special needs)
- Employees voluntarism (donation to the Red Cross in Skopje): on the occasion of “Hunger day” OKTA’s employees donated their daily coupons for food at work to help socially endangered families.
- Donation of New Year packages for 40 children to the Association of persons with body invalidity in Tetovo and Gostivar (MOBILITY TETOVO AND GOSTIVAR)
- Financial support given to cultural events (The children’s festival "Zlatno Slavejce", the Annual Ohrid Summer Festival), athletic events (Karate Mavashi Open competition, FIA action for road safety car racing) and associations (ZEMAK - Energy Association on the 15th International Symposium ENERGETICS 2014, IN MY WORD for the organization of training to therapists and parents of children with autism).
- Sponsoring the organization of informative and educational events (such as the exhibition "the magic of writing - from aleph to alpha", “save energy 2014”, events in the municipalities of Larnaca & Paphos, program for road safety in schools, Cyprus Conference on Road Safety)
- Fuel donation and financial support given to social institutions and vulnerable groups (such as the Red Cross, Foundations of St George & M. Liasides for disabled children and adults, to the Larnaca Municipality to support flood victims, to the Cathedrals of Limassol, Constance & Famagusta and to the St. Christoforos foundation for needy)
- Sponsorships given to cultural associations and social institutions (such as Friends of Children Shelter, Association for individuals with autism, Cyprus paraplegic organization, MX Valley Motocross Park, Paralimni Municipal Youth Council, Solidarity Volunteer Club).
- Financial support given to institutions for the organization of cultural events and conferences (such as the Hellenic Embassy, the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro, Cetinje, Maritime Museum of Montenegro)
- Sponsorship given to the Marine Biology Institute for the "Survey of the future Marine Protected Area" project
- Fuel donation given to the Red Cross Montenegro, Kotor Music School & Mountaineering Club KOM Andrijevica, to support their work
- Sponsoring of athletic and cultural events (such as the Kotor-Lovcen-Kotor Hiking Day, The Bicycle Club "Perun" Niksic, Water-polo Club Primorac).
- Donation of police vehicles given to the Ministry of Interior and financial support provided for tree planting, given to Forum MNE and the Municipalities of Pljevlja and Niksic
- Financial support given to the Kotor Paraplegic Association and Mladost Orphanage Bijela to buy gifts, the organization of a theatrical performance and for 20 children to go on summer holidays.
- Sponsoring sports clubs and events (such as the Globul Racing Team, AutoTzar Raly Service, "Team of hope" - football team made up of homeless people)
- Financial support given to the Hellenic Business Council to organize events.
- Financial support provided for the humanitarian and charitable work of NGOs (such as the HRH Crown Princess Katherine Foundation for needy children, the Vlade Divac Foundation, to support people who lost their homes during the war, SmallBig people and the Leskovac school for disabled children)
- Sponsorships given to support sports clubs (such as the national football team, 4 year contract sponsorship of the Olympic Team) and the organization of events (such as summer sports events in the Fontana region)
- Sponsorships supporting cultural events (such as the dance festival, documentary movie of Dusan Ivkovic and Zeljko Obradovic)
- Reconstruction of Jefimija elementary school in Obrenovac, which was under water for many weeks due to floods.